Wild Rags | Aloha
- This tropical wild rag scarf, handmade in the USA with sustainably sourced, rare fabric is light, fun and perfect for summer. Its bright yellow tones feature a red and pink floral pattern that will take you to the beach or brighten up a neutral outfit. It's silky polyester fabric will keep you cool and fresh.
- 36"x 36"
- Silky Polyester
- Handmade in the USA by Cowgirl Red
- Limited quantity. Unique. Sustainable. Slow fashion
Shipping: Shipping is free on jackets over for orders over $100. Under $100 we charge a flat $7.50. We ship USPS Priority mail and provide a tracking number once your item is shipped. Your items will be shipped 3-5 days after purchase. (Usually 1-3 days, but hey, I'm not Amazon. I live way out in the sticks and have to take packages to town.) So thank you for your patience.
Wild Rags ship free.
Vintage Clothing and Fabric: Most of the jean jackets and fabrics in our shop are vintage. To me vintage means "Aged to Perfection ". My jackets and fabrics are high quality, rare, stylish, sought after from a certain era of the past. My collection is carefully curated for style, condition, fit, classic western influence. From retro to rockabilly to punchy ranch wear. Every item that is not brand new is laundered with my special laundry potion to make it clean clean clean.
Fit: Fit can be tricky with Vintage Jean Jackets. So here's the deal. I try to stick with name brands like GAP, Levis, Old Navy, Etc. In each product description I have also added a picture of the jacket's original label with size. You may already know what size you wear in these jackets. When in doubt I will include a measurements based on a common way for sizing jackets. As follows:
- Shoulder to shoulder. Measure shoulder seam to the other.
- Chest. Arm pit to arm pit.
- Front Center. Collar top button to bottom of jacket
- Sleeve. Shoulder to end of cuff.
- Hip or waist. Bottom hem of jacket.
You can compare these measurements to a jacket you already have that fits you well. Lay the jacket flat. That's what I would do. You can message me and we can discuss the fit.
New Jean Jackets LolaJeans Size Chart:
Care: All fabrics are 100% Cotton, unless specifically noted otherwise. Care is simple. Wash on delicate cycle. Cold or cool water. Hang dry. Fluff any wrinkles out in the dryer or feel free to iron. There should be no shrink to the fabric. However it is normal and expected for the denim to continue to fade and wear as that is the style. Frayed edges are also desirable.
Returns: We understand that online shopping can be worrisome. But don't worry. We want everyone to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your one-of-a-kind jacket, just contact us. Ship it back in the same condition you received it. Would would like to give you full store credit towards a different one. We will give refunds too. But we sure would like for you to be wearing a Cowgirl-Red original design.